Monday, April 25, 2016

Living with Authenticity

I am free.  I am freer than I have been in years for two reasons.  I didn't let economics keep me from quitting a job that was impacting my health in grave ways and I have spoken to the trauma in my life.  Each day is an invitation to live a more authentic life.  I can remember when each day of my life was like waking from a cloud, because it was so trauma laden.  Slowly the layers unraveled and in time with the inspiration of others I came to the heart of who I am.  I have spoken so loud about my trauma and now I am empowered to speak when I want to to my trauma.  There is more than a gas pedal.  There is a clutch and brake.  No one will bind me- neither by their own ignorance or their own negligence.  I will be free.  We are all meant to be free.  Finding freedom can take time, when your lost in a web of your mind or environment.  Be most patient with yourself and most of all- keep going.  Never stop in the quest of freedom- you are worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment